Invisalign and Invisalign Teen can take one of the three following choices.
I. Invisalign or Invisalign Teen
- Unlimited number of aligners within the timeline of treatment.
- The first set usually brings us most, and sometimes, all the way to our goals.
- If additional aligners are needed then we take another digital scan and get more aligners at no cost. This is called having refinement (detailing) done. Also called mid course correction.
II. Express 10
- For mild orthodontic issues not requiring full treatment.
- Most often to improve the look and bite of the front teeth when the bite is good in back.
- Limited to 10 aligners
- An additional 10 more only can be purchased from Invisalign at a small fee.
III. Express 5 Invisalign
- For minor orthodontic issues.
- Most often for very minor spacing and/or crowding of front teeth when the bite is good in back
- An additional 5 more only can be purchased from Invisalign at a small fee.
As an experienced orthodontist and experienced Invisalign provider I am better able to provide you with the best choice; especially, with Invisalign treatment since my office is recognized by Invisalign as being one of the top providers in the country.
Take advantage of a complimentary consultation to see what Invisalign can do for you.